Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Executive Committee of the Arab Inter-Parliamentary Union (31st) session ends its meeting with 5

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Executive Committee of the Arab Inter-Parliamentary Union (31st) session ends its meeting with 5 Empty The Executive Committee of the Arab Inter-Parliamentary Union (31st) session ends its meeting with 5

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Feb 2023, 4:38 am

[size=45][size=41]The Executive Committee of the Arab Inter-Parliamentary Union (31st) session ends its meeting with 5 outputs[/size]
     28 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Friday, the Executive Committee of the Arab Inter-Parliamentary Union ended its meeting in Baghdad with 5 outputs.

A statement by the parliament’s media department stated that “the Executive Committee of the Arab Inter-Parliamentary Union (31st) session ended its meeting with 5 outputs, including the adoption of an agenda, the report of the Secretary-General of the Union on the implementation of the decisions of the Thirty-Second Conference of the Union, and the thirty-third emergency conference of the Union, in addition to the activities of the General Secretariat of the Union. Since the 29th session of the Executive Committee of the Union, until the date of the 31st session of the Executive Committee of the Union.
    He added, "Among the outputs also is the preparation of the final account for the year 2022, and the draft agenda for the 34th Conference of the Arab Inter-Parliamentary Union, as well as any other work."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 9:02 pm