Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Less than 10 days after its launch.. Suspension of selling dollars at the official rate at Sulaymani

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Less than 10 days after its launch.. Suspension of selling dollars at the official rate at Sulaymani Empty Less than 10 days after its launch.. Suspension of selling dollars at the official rate at Sulaymani

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Feb 2023, 6:37 am

[size=30]Less than 10 days after its launch.. Suspension of selling dollars at the official rate at Sulaymaniyah Airport

2023-02-26
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

On Sunday, the Sulaymaniyah International Airport administration announced the temporary suspension of the sale of the official hard dollar, less than 10 days after the sale was opened.
    And the Sulaymaniyah International Airport administration stated in a statement today, that “according to the notice published by the Regional Commercial Bank (RT Bank), it draws the attention of travelers to stop the currency exchange process in the bank’s office inside the airport,” noting that “the suspension of the sale of the dollar came with a notification from the Central Bank and it will be Temporarily".
    This suspension comes less than 10 days after the launch of selling dollars at the official rate at the Sulaymaniyah airport outlet.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 6:32 am