Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity Reveals The Recruitment Of A Current Member Of The House Of Representatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity Reveals The Recruitment Of A Current Member Of The House Of Representatives Empty Integrity Reveals The Recruitment Of A Current Member Of The House Of Representatives

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Feb 2023, 5:26 am

Integrity Reveals The Recruitment Of A Current Member Of The House Of Representatives
    02/27/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Today, Monday, the Federal Integrity Commission revealed that a recruitment order had been issued against a member of the current Parliament. for refusing to perform any of his job duties.
    The Commission’s Investigation Department said in a statement, received by Earth News, that “a judge of the Second Karkh Investigation Court issued a summons order for a member of the Services and Reconstruction Committee in Parliament for the current session, after he provided information about a general director in one of the ministries committing violations and his request to conduct an investigation in this regard, and then issued A later letter calling for the court to stop the legal procedures, without explaining its support for that.
    The department continued, "The issuance of the recruitment order took place in accordance with the provisions of Article (331) of the amended Iraqi Penal Code No. (111 of 1969)."
    It is noteworthy that Article (331) stipulates: Imprisonment and a fine, or one of these two penalties, shall be imposed on: every public employee or person assigned to a public service who willfully commits a violation of the duties of his position or refrains from performing one of its duties; With the intent of harming the interest of an individual or with the intent of benefiting a person at the expense of another or at the expense of the state.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 12:17 am