Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kerry announces commissioning Gen. John Allen as the coordinator of efforts to eradicate "Daash"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kerry announces commissioning Gen. John Allen as the coordinator of efforts to eradicate "Daash" Empty Kerry announces commissioning Gen. John Allen as the coordinator of efforts to eradicate "Daash"

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Sep 2014, 8:47 am

Kerry announces commissioning Gen. John Allen as the coordinator of efforts to eradicate "Daash"

Follow-up - and babysit - announced U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Saturday for assigning retired Gen. John Allen, coordinator of the international coalition, which will be led by America to confront the organization "Islamic state" known as "Daash," among that Alan man Marine veteran and played a key role in the war Iraq.

Kerry said in a press statement reported by several international media and seen by "Alsumaria News", "retired Gen. John Allen, who led American forces in Afghanistan, will be the coordinator of the international coalition will be led by America to counter the organization of the Islamic state known Bdaash."

He added that Kerry "Alan man Marine veteran and played a key role in the Iraq war" RO / h 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 25 May 2024, 10:56 pm