Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The State Administration Coalition will pass the amendments to the election law with ease

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The State Administration Coalition will pass the amendments to the election law with ease Empty Deputy: The State Administration Coalition will pass the amendments to the election law with ease

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Mar 2023, 4:09 am

[size=46]Deputy: The State Administration Coalition will pass the amendments to the election law with ease[/size]
    Iraq
    10:34 - 2023-03-06
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A deputy for the State of Law Coalition confirmed that the State Administration Coalition will pass the amendments to the election law comfortably.
    Representative Jassim Al-Moussawi said that the State Administration Coalition will pass the amendments to the election law comfortably, especially after the law was read first and second, and only the final vote remains, pointing out that the coalition has the numerical majority to pass the amendments to the election law.
    He added that the State Administration Coalition has the decision to proceed with the electoral divider of St. Lego, as it insists on passing a percentage of one point nine for this system in order to hold the next elections according to this percentage.
    And he indicated that the amendments to the election law include the abolition of multiple constituencies and proceeding with one constituency, as the first and second readings of the amendment of the law have been completed, and only the final vote on the amendments remains.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 1:15 am