Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani stresses the importance of international efforts supporting the recovery of looted funds a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani stresses the importance of international efforts supporting the recovery of looted funds a Empty Al-Sudani stresses the importance of international efforts supporting the recovery of looted funds a

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Mar 2023, 7:27 am

[size=45][size=41]Al-Sudani stresses the importance of international efforts supporting the recovery of looted funds and those wanted by the Iraqi judiciary[/size]
     49 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani stressed the importance of international efforts supporting Iraq in implementing its government program and recovering looted funds and those wanted by the Iraqi judiciary.
    A statement from Al-Sudani’s office stated that “the Prime Minister received the delegation of the European Parliament, and the meeting witnessed a presentation of the overall Iraqi-European relations, ways of developing them in various aspects of joint cooperation, and discussing mechanisms to enhance Iraq’s capabilities in facing economic challenges and the effects of climate change.”
    The Prime Minister explained, according to the statement, “Iraq’s approach to adopting a balanced policy in international relations,” appreciating “the European Union’s positions towards Iraq at various stages.”
    Al-Sudani pointed to "the importance of international efforts supporting Iraq in implementing its government program, and providing assistance in the field of recovering looted funds and those wanted by the Iraqi judiciary."
    For their part, the members of the European delegation affirmed "their support and support of their countries for the Iraqi efforts in the field of reform," and expressed "the serious European desire to forge a partnership with Iraq, pouring into the path of sustainable development and common interests."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 03 Jun 2024, 2:59 pm