Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington's ambassador enters the line of the Iraqi water crisis and talks about "strategic decisio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington's ambassador enters the line of the Iraqi water crisis and talks about "strategic decisio Empty Washington's ambassador enters the line of the Iraqi water crisis and talks about "strategic decisio

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Mar 2023, 4:50 am

Washington's ambassador enters the line of the Iraqi water crisis and talks about "strategic decisions"[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 11:28
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Washington's ambassador to Iraq, Alina Romanowski, discussed with the Minister of Water Resources, Awn Dhiab, the water crisis in Iraq, while talking about "strategic decisions." 
    Romanowski said in a tweet followed by (Baghdad Today) that she "met yesterday with the Minister of Water Resources, Aoun Dhiab, to discuss the water situation in Iraq and US aid to enhance the government's ability to manage water and ensure the safety of dams." 
    She referred to "strategic decisions" that could guarantee "Iraq's water security in the future." 
    Iraq is witnessing a severe drought crisis that has led to a drop in water levels in the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, and many southern and central agricultural areas have been affected by water scarcity.  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 12:34 pm