Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erbil hosts a technical exhibition with wide student participation (photos)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erbil hosts a technical exhibition with wide student participation (photos) Empty Erbil hosts a technical exhibition with wide student participation (photos)

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Mar 2023, 5:28 am

Erbil hosts a technical exhibition with wide student participation (photos)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-03-07 05:16
    Font

Shafaq News/ A technical exhibition was held in the city of Erbil, the capital of Kurdistan Region, on Tuesday, with the wide participation of students.
    Muhammad Othman, one of the participants, told Shafaq News agency, "I participated in this exhibition with one of the inventions that I worked on, which is making juices in a technological way that depends on an application that is downloaded on the phone," noting that "these exhibitions provide important job opportunities because there are a number of participating companies." specialized in the field of information technology.

turn; Shakhwan Hussein, one of the professors participating in the exhibition, told Shafaq News agency, "This exhibition is held every year and contains programming and hardware."
    "About 100 students participated in this exhibition with 50 to 60 projects, where they completed these projects in the form of teams," he added.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 7:17 am