Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil exports decreased by 10.6% during the month of February

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil exports decreased by 10.6% during the month of February Empty Oil exports decreased by 10.6% during the month of February

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Mar 2023, 5:04 am

Oil exports decreased by 10.6% during the month of February

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq oil field

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad 
    Iraq's exports of crude oil decreased by 10.6% during the month of February. 
    The decline is due to several factors, including fewer days in the month compared to January, and compliance with OPEC's decision to cut production by 500,000 barrels per day. 
    According to the monitoring of "Al-Iqtisad News" on Iraqi oil exports, China ranked first with imports of more than 968.5 thousand barrels per day, followed by India with 875.3 thousand barrels per day, South Korea with 237.6 thousand barrels per day and the Netherlands with 217.7 thousand barrels. 
    Iraq exported last February 92.25 million barrels, while in January Iraq exported 103.2 million barrels. 
    The quantities exported to China and India continued to decline due to the fierce competition led by Russian and Iranian oil, which is sold at $20 less than Brent crude.

Views 4
    Added 03/08/2023 - 1:58 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 8:46 am