Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani and the German Foreign Minister stress the implementation of the Sinjar Agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani and the German Foreign Minister stress the implementation of the Sinjar Agreement Empty Barzani and the German Foreign Minister stress the implementation of the Sinjar Agreement

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:54 am

Barzani and the German Foreign Minister stress the implementation of the Sinjar Agreement
    • Time: 03/08/2023 12:33:16

• Read: 780 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al Furat News} The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, met today, Wednesday, with German Foreign Minister Analia Birbock.
    Barzani thanked Germany for supporting the Kurdistan region and its support, especially in the war against ISIS, and renewed the region's appreciation for the German parliament for classifying what the Yazidis were subjected to as genocide.
    The German Foreign Minister expressed her happiness at visiting the Kurdistan region, pointing to the important and prominent position that the region enjoys in the region, as well as her country's readiness to consolidate relations with the Kurdistan region in a comprehensive manner.
    The meeting also witnessed an affirmation of the importance of holding the Kurdish parliamentary elections at an appropriate time this year, and also touched on the reforms implemented by the ninth ministerial formation in the areas of economic diversification, interest in the agricultural sector and export of local products to foreign markets, and the need to implement the Sinjar Agreement and remove armed groups and militias outside the borders. Law from that area, to ensure the return of the displaced to their homes.
    They also reviewed confronting the negative effects of climate change, in addition to protecting security and stability in the Kurdistan Region, and confronting all forms of terrorism.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Jun 04, 2024 8:01 pm