Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The size of the shortage in electricity production in Iraq amounts to 12,000 megawatts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The size of the shortage in electricity production in Iraq amounts to 12,000 megawatts Empty Deputy: The size of the shortage in electricity production in Iraq amounts to 12,000 megawatts

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Mar 2023, 5:29 am

[size=52]Deputy: The size of the shortage in electricity production in Iraq amounts to 12,000 megawatts[/size]
    • Today 10:14

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Diyala..
     On Sunday, MP Mudhar Al-Karawi stressed the need for Iraq to produce 12,000 megawatts to meet its daily needs.
    Al-Karawi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, "Iraq faces great challenges in achieving sufficiency in electricity production in a way that allows it to last 24 hours, regardless of the peak seasons, especially in the summer."
    He added, "The size of the shortage amounts to 12,000 megawatts, which is a large number that shows part of the challenges in the energy file," stressing that "the Ministry of Electricity has adopted an important strategy by opening up to specialized international companies, including Germany's Siemens, to start building new stations capable of absorbing the growing demand." on electricity."
    He pointed out that "Iraq's most prominent challenges in the production of electricity is securing fuel, and this matter prompts the acceleration of the investment of gas associated with oil production or the fields of Mansouriya and Akaz, which are able to provide fuel to operate the stations within a short period."
    Iraq has been suffering from great difficulties in producing electric power for many years, despite spending more than $80 billion after 2003. Ended 25 F
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 4:08 am