Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Details of the Sudanese meeting with the Iranian ambassador

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Details of the Sudanese meeting with the Iranian ambassador Empty Details of the Sudanese meeting with the Iranian ambassador

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Mar 2023, 5:11 am

Details of the Sudanese meeting with the Iranian ambassador
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Yesterday, 23:34
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani discussed, on Sunday evening, with the Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran to Iraq, Muhammad Kazem Al Sadiq, in several aspects related to the bilateral relations between the two countries, and ways to develop and develop them, for the benefit of the Iraqi and Iranian peoples.
    During the meeting, the Prime Minister affirmed, according to the statement received by (Baghdad Today), "Iraq's balanced position and its approach that supports the language of dialogue, in order to achieve stability in the region, and support sustainable development for all brotherly and friendly peoples on the path of progress and prosperity."
    For his part, Ambassador Al Sadiq conveyed, "The Iranian leadership's thanks and appreciation for the efforts made by Iraq in order to bring points of view closer, and to facilitate the efforts that led to the recent understanding between the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Islamic Republic of Iran."

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 10:48 pm