Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif calls for removing the name of the companies from the budget law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif calls for removing the name of the companies from the budget law Empty Nassif calls for removing the name of the companies from the budget law

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Mar 2023, 7:14 am

Nassif calls for removing the name of the companies from the budget law

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    Representative Alia Nassif demanded, on Wednesday, the executive and legislative authorities to remove the name of GE and Siemens and the rest of the companies from the Federal General Budget Law to avoid killing the spirit of competition between companies. 
    Nassif said, in a statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "we have already issued many statements and statements in which we demanded that the names of the companies executing projects not be specified in the budget and that sums of money be not allocated to them in the budget because these contracts must be an investment and not within the operational budget, i.e. Funds must be allocated to a specific sector, then the concerned ministry contracts with companies as a matter of competition, not monopoly, and as a result of our statements and continuous claims, we succeeded in breaking the monopoly, and an article in this regard was installed in the 2021 budget.
    And she added, "There are official authorities that also warned of the dangers of monopoly, as official books were sent by the former Minister of Planning, Khaled Battal Al-Najm, and the Chairman of the Oil and Energy Committee, Haibat Al-Halbousi, in this regard as well."
    And she emphasized "the need to remove the names of all companies from the budget, not to repeat the mistakes of previous years, to end the monopoly of contracts in all sectors, and to open the door for competition between companies."

Views 95
    Added 03/15/2023 - 10:33 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 2:52 am