Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government advisor: The oil and gas law has reached an advanced stage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government advisor: The oil and gas law has reached an advanced stage Empty Government advisor: The oil and gas law has reached an advanced stage

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Mar 2023, 4:06 pm

Government advisor: The oil and gas law has reached an advanced stage
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [Pics] At 61, Obama Moves Out Of His Lavish House, Here's WhyTheDecorIdeas[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Yesterday, 23:10[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hussein Allawi, advisor to the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia al-Sudani, revealed today, Wednesday, that the preparation of the draft oil and gas law has reached "advanced stages."
    Allawi said in a press statement, followed by "Baghdad Today", that "the draft oil and gas law will go to parliament, and there is a technical delegation that meets from time to time and has reached advanced stages between the Federal Ministry of Oil and the Ministry of Natural Resources in the Kurdistan region."
    He stressed, "The signs of the agreement between the two sides are moving towards cooperation and building a strong and effective draft law towards a better use of financial and oil resources in the fields of the Kurdistan region and the rest of the fields in the Iraqi governorates."
    Allawi added, "The draft law will appear in the coming stages / it will be approved by the Supreme Council of Energy, then it will be transferred to the Council of Ministers to be included in its agenda, and then it will be transferred to Parliament through the Oil and Gas and Natural and Legal Resources Committees to vote on it," after obtaining the approval of the government.
    It is noteworthy that shuttle negotiations are taking place between Baghdad and the Kurdistan region regarding the legislation of the "oil and gas" law, which has been postponed since 2005 due to political differences over it.
    The “oil and gas” law in Iraq, which has been stagnating in parliament since 2005 due to political differences with the Kurdish forces, stipulates that the responsibility for managing the country’s oil fields should be entrusted to a national oil holding company, which is supervised by a federal council specialized in this issue, i.e. That Baghdad is responsible for the oil in the Kurdistan region, which Erbil rejects, and considers it a measure that violates the constitution.
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani said, earlier: "We have come an important way in overcoming obstacles between Baghdad and Erbil, and this year we will complete the legislation of the oil and gas law."

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 4:53 am