Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Frank26 [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] MilitiaMan and Crew: 3/15/2023

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report]    MilitiaMan and Crew: 3/15/2023 Empty Frank26 [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] MilitiaMan and Crew: 3/15/2023

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Mar 2023, 4:20 pm

Courtesy of Dinar Guru
    Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report]  FIREFLY: We see more news and they're coming at us as alerts in the financial news.  This is the first time we've seen something like this.  They're telling us to hold onto our dinars.  They're saying we will have more value added to it soon.  And then they tell us for the first time that we will be able to exchange our 3-zero notes.  They're saying the plan will be brought to light very soon.  [Post 1 of 2....stay tuned]
    Frank26   [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report]  FIREFLY: They are urging citizens to hold on to their dinars...they are telling us more each day...  FRANK:   Either this week or next week they will start to show you your new small category notes and your new exchange rate that will go along with them...it's exciting...you're going to take your 3-zero notes and turn them in for new purchasing power with the new small category notes.   [Post 2 of 2]

UPDATES - OPPORTUINITY - ADJUSTMENTS
    MilitiaMan and Crew:  3-15-2023
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qd0XFpBvHw

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 1:02 am