Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Massoud Barzani calls on Baghdad to start the process of compensation for Halabja

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Massoud Barzani calls on Baghdad to start the process of compensation for Halabja Empty Massoud Barzani calls on Baghdad to start the process of compensation for Halabja

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Mar 2023, 4:55 am

Massoud Barzani calls on Baghdad to start the process of compensation for Halabja

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-03-16 03:02
    Font

Shafaq News/ On Thursday, Kurdish leader Masoud Barzani called on the Iraqi government to start the process of compensating Halabja.

Barzani said in a tweet via his official account on Twitter, that the crime of bombing Halabja with chemical weapons by the most brutal regime in modern times will remain forever in our memory.
    He added that it is the duty of the Iraqi government to start the process of compensating Halabja, and concluded his tweet, saying, "A tribute to the souls of the victims." 
    Earlier today, the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, confirmed that the city of Halabja and the Halabjas need more services and must be compensated in accordance with court decisions and the law, while the head of the regional government, Masrour Barzani, called on the federal government to compensate the families and families of the martyrs of Halabja, the Anfal and all the victims of the previous regime. And who was harmed by his hands.
    Today, Thursday, the 16th of March, marks the anniversary of the bombing of Halabja with chemical weapons by the former regime, leaving thousands of civilian casualties, most of them women and children. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 31 May 2024, 6:11 am