Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary criticism of passing the election law at dawn and leaving the budget discussion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary criticism of passing the election law at dawn and leaving the budget discussion Empty Parliamentary criticism of passing the election law at dawn and leaving the budget discussion

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:26 am

[size=52]Parliamentary criticism of passing the election law at dawn and leaving the budget discussion[/size]
    • Today 11:46

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad.. 
     On Tuesday, the representative of Tasmeem Ali Al-Mashkoor coalition criticized the political forces for their insistence on passing their interests and neglecting the budget proposal. 
     Al-Mashkoor said in a televised interview, followed by Al-Maalouma, that "passing the budget was more important than the election law, and we are surprised by the blocs' insistence on passing the election law." 
     He added, "The financial budget must be approved to save the people, and Basra was not treated fairly by the previous governments, as it suffers from the spread of diseases and the lack of drinking water." 
    He pointed out that "the designation of the liberated areas is for the sake of political conflicts, and that politicians have benefited a lot from the liberated areas business fund   
      And the House of Representatives voted at dawn yesterday, Monday, on the election law, amid sharp disagreements regarding the mechanisms for counting votes. End 25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2024 6:21 am