Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government bank warns of fake pages impersonating its name and publishes an official link

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A government bank warns of fake pages impersonating its name and publishes an official link Empty A government bank warns of fake pages impersonating its name and publishes an official link

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Mar 2023, 7:22 am

A government bank warns of fake pages impersonating its name and publishes an official link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 14:27 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Saturday, the Rafidain Bank issued a warning about fake pages impersonating its name and calling for not dealing with it.
    The media office of the bank stated, in a statement received by (Baghdad Today), that it "warns the bank against dealing with fake pages, websites or links in its name or bearing the name of the bank."
    According to the statement, the bank emphasized "the need to deal with the bank's news and products published on its official websites," warning "against fake websites and fake social media pages bearing the bank's name."
    He pointed out that "the bank reserves its legal right to prosecute impersonators of the bank's official media status and promoters of fake pages, and that it does not bear responsibility for the publications in it and calls for obtaining news and developments of the bank from its official website only."
    Below is the official link of the bank:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 4:04 am