Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Including hosting ministers.. Parliamentary finance reveals the scenes of approving the general budg

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Including hosting ministers.. Parliamentary finance reveals the scenes of approving the general budg Empty Including hosting ministers.. Parliamentary finance reveals the scenes of approving the general budg

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Apr 2023, 9:24 am

[size=52]Including hosting ministers.. Parliamentary finance reveals the scenes of approving the general budget[/size]
    • Today 17:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    information/special..
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Mustafa Al-Karawi, revealed, on Sunday, the latest developments in approving the draft general budget law after determining its second reading, while confirming that the House of Representatives will host some ministers in order to match the vision with the draft general budget.
    Al-Karawi said, in an interview with Al-Maalouma agency, that "there is no specific period for approving the draft budget, and the date for voting to pass it has not been set yet, as a result of continuing to make the necessary amendments that meet the requirements of the people," noting that "the House of Representatives will host some ministers in order to match the future vision with the draft general budget.
    He continued, "The presence of complexities and controversial issues in its paragraphs will delay the approval of the budget law and will need a longer period than passing it," pointing out that "there is a clear determination of all political forces to pass the general budget law.”
    And the First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, had announced earlier that the second reading of the budget law would be included in the agenda of today's session in order to proceed with the amendment to it by the parliamentary committees and to start voting on its passage in the coming period. Ended 25 / y
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 6:31 am