Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Ministry of Trade announces the provision of food stocks for the next three months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Ministry of Trade announces the provision of food stocks for the next three months Empty The Federal Ministry of Trade announces the provision of food stocks for the next three months

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Apr 2023, 4:20 am

[size=46]The Federal Ministry of Trade announces the provision of food stocks for the next three months[/size]
    Iraq
    10:22 - 2023-04-18
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, the Ministry of Commerce expected to market about 4 million tons of local wheat during the current season, while it announced the provision of food storage for the next three months.

The Undersecretary of the Ministry, Sattar Al-Jabri, said, “The ministry was keen to provide strategic storage for wheat, which is sufficient for the marketing season and beyond, noting that” the marketing season will be about 4 million tons of wheat crop, in addition to the presence of 6 ships in the port, in addition to the ministry’s stock. He added ,

"The Ministry has launched two batches of the ration card, and now the third batch will be launched, in addition to distributing 3 food baskets for three months, two baskets to the social protection network for five million citizens, and the basket for the month of Ramadan," pointing to "the presence of food storage for three months." coming.”

Regarding partnership contracts with the private sector, Al-Jabri stressed that "there are partnership contracts with the private sector concluded by the General Foodstuff Company to provide card materials and to support laboratories in the private sector."

He pointed out that "the local production does not meet the actual needs of 40 million citizens, so there are external contracts with some discreet international companies to provide strategic storage and supply the ration card."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 11:00 pm