Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar Electricity refers 24 projects to fill the province's shortage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dhi Qar Electricity refers 24 projects to fill the province's shortage Empty Dhi Qar Electricity refers 24 projects to fill the province's shortage

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Apr 2023, 5:36 am

[size=52]Dhi Qar Electricity refers 24 projects to fill the province's shortage[/size]
    • Today 10:34

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad... 
    The Director of the Electricity Distribution Branch of Dhi Qar Governorate, Abdul Majeed Alaa, announced, on Thursday, the referral of more than 24 projects in all regions of the governorate as part of the department's preparations to meet the requirements of the current summer season. 
    Alaa said, in a statement received by the information agency, that "the technical and engineering cadres have begun to prepare technical statements and locate bottlenecks in lines 11 and 33 KV." 
    He added, "An integrated plan has been prepared to solve these bottlenecks and maintain the stability of the supply of electricity, which will contribute effectively and seriously to the fairness and continuity of distribution and to remove bottlenecks during the coming period." 
    He pointed out that "the projects will be implemented at the expense of the operating budget and the self-collection resources of the Dhi Qar Electricity Department." Ended / 25 s

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:10 am