Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Governor of Baghdad issues an "important" directive regarding the work of generators

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Governor of Baghdad issues an "important" directive regarding the work of generators Empty The Governor of Baghdad issues an "important" directive regarding the work of generators

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Apr 2023, 7:15 am

The Governor of Baghdad issues an "important" directive regarding the work of generators

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News / Baghdad
    Baghdad Governor Muhammad Jaber Al-Atta issued, on Tuesday, an important directive regarding the work of generators in the capital. 
    In a statement, the governor said, "All heads of administrative units (Qaim Maqamiya and Nahiya) must seriously follow up on the owners of private and government generators, according to the new instructions issued by the Prime Minister's Office, and take the maximum necessary legal measures against violators of operating controls." 
    And he directed to "follow up the hours of electric power supply at the end and beginning of each month and provide the governorate with a detailed report on that, according to the Prime Minister's directives, in addition to conducting a detailed inventory of the numbers of governmental and private generators present in their areas, and the nature of their work, and determining who has fuel rations available or not." ".
    Al-Atta confirmed, "The formation of joint inspection teams between the governorate and the administrative units, whose mission is to carry out unannounced visits to the regions, monitor the work of the generators, and submit a detailed monthly report on the results of the measures taken, in addition to holding the defaulters accountable."

Views 397
    Added 04/25/2023 - 5:35 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 2:44 pm