Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Justice congratulates the workers of Iraq and the world on their annual holiday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Justice congratulates the workers of Iraq and the world on their annual holiday Empty The Minister of Justice congratulates the workers of Iraq and the world on their annual holiday

Post by Rocky Mon 01 May 2023, 3:57 am

[size=46]The Minister of Justice congratulates the workers of Iraq and the world on their annual holiday[/size]
    Iraq
    11:39 - 2023-05-01
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, the Minister of Justice, Dr. Khaled Shwani, congratulated the workers of Iraq and the world on their annual holiday, stressing that they are the basic building block for building the country.
    Dr. Khaled Shawani said in a statement: "On the occasion of May 1, International Workers' Day, we extend our warmest congratulations and blessings to the workers of Iraq and the world on their annual holiday."
    And he added, "The working class is the basic building block in building homelands, and it is the one that builds and raises nations and peoples with it, to the heights with their efforts, sweat, struggle and sacrifices. They have all our greetings and appreciation on their anniversary, and they continue to work day and night to provide a free, decent and happy life for their honorable families."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:43 am