Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary finance reveals the stage reached by the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary finance reveals the stage reached by the budget Empty Parliamentary finance reveals the stage reached by the budget

Post by Rocky Mon 08 May 2023, 2:08 pm

Parliamentary finance reveals the stage reached by the budget
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 20:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today-Baghdad
    Today, Monday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed the stage it has reached with regard to the budget and the date for starting the amendments.
    Committee member Jamal Cougar told "Baghdad Today" that "the House of Representatives has not yet reached the stage of amending the budget law by making transfers in the exchange chapters and other amendments."
    And Cougar indicated that "the House of Representatives is still discussing and studying the budget law with government agencies, and for this it needs more time to conduct a comprehensive study after the meetings with ministers and governors are over, then there will be amendments according to what has been studied and discussed," noting that "passing the budget Perhaps it will be the end of this month, and we need more time."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 6:35 am