Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The amounts of Baghdad transfers to Kurdistan exceed one trillion dinars in 4 months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The amounts of Baghdad transfers to Kurdistan exceed one trillion dinars in 4 months Empty The amounts of Baghdad transfers to Kurdistan exceed one trillion dinars in 4 months

Post by Rocky Wed May 10, 2023 10:20 am

The amounts of Baghdad transfers to Kurdistan exceed one trillion dinars in 4 months

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News / Baghdad
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Representative Mustafa Sanad, revealed, on Tuesday, the total sums transferred to Kurdistan since the beginning of 2023.
    Sanad said in a tweet, "The Council of Ministers, in an urgent manner, decided to transfer a third 400 billion dinars to the Kurdistan Region," noting that "the amounts transferred during the year 2023 are one trillion and 200 billion dinars in the form of a loan from government banks."
    He pointed out that "export through the region is suspended due to the decision of the international court, and the share will be spent in full when the budget is approved."

Views 204
    Added 05/09/2023 - 5:29 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2024 8:04 pm