Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister: 30% of electricity is produced from clean energy in the Kurdistan Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister: 30% of electricity is produced from clean energy in the Kurdistan Region Empty Minister: 30% of electricity is produced from clean energy in the Kurdistan Region

Post by Rocky Wed 10 May 2023, 2:56 pm

Minister: 30% of electricity is produced from clean energy in the Kurdistan Region

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-05-10 06:52
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Minister of Electricity in Kurdistan Region, Kamal Muhammad Salih announced, on Wednesday, that the ministry intends to expand electricity investment with clean energy, of which the production rate has reached 30% of the total production rate in the region.
    This came during a meeting with Suhail Abed, director of the American company Esri, and his accompanying delegation, who are visiting the Kurdistan Region for the purpose of investing in the electricity sector.

The Ministry of Electricity said in a statement today that the meeting discussed how to manage the electricity system, smart meter projects and solar energy.
    The Minister of Electricity stressed the expansion of the electricity network, increasing the number of subscribers to it to about one million and 800 thousand subscribers, and adding large numbers of production, transmission and distribution stations.
    Later, the minister spoke about the ministry's steps to produce electricity through clean energy, through which 30 percent of electricity is currently produced.
    A contract was signed to produce 75 megawatts, and it is scheduled during the near period to lay the foundation stone for a project with a capacity of 25 megawatts and install it in Erbil, according to the statement.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 1:10 am