Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agreeing to increase the allocations of the southern governorates within the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agreeing to increase the allocations of the southern governorates within the budget Empty Agreeing to increase the allocations of the southern governorates within the budget

Post by Rocky Sat 13 May 2023, 5:22 am

[size=52]Agreeing to increase the allocations of the southern governorates within the budget[/size]
    • Today 11:34

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad.. 
    Deputy Chairman of the Parliamentary Regions and Governorates Committee, Jawad Al-Yasari, affirmed, on Saturday, the agreement of the political forces to increase the allocations of the southern and central governorates in order to do justice to them, indicating that all parliamentary discussions are taking place about reducing the budget deficit.

Al-Yasari said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, that "all governorates are calling on parliament to increase financial allocations for the development of the regions and to expedite the approval of the budget due to the lack of resources and the low level of services."
    He added, "The Regions Committee agreed to increase the allocations of the governorates, especially the center and the south, as they are the most deprived, after consultation with the political forces."
     He pointed out that "the competent committees are conducting intensive discussions to conduct a transfer of funds and vote on the budget at the end of next week as a maximum."
    Member of the Parliamentary Finance, Representative Mudar Al-Karwi, had expected the House of Representatives to start voting on the 2023 budget next week.
    Al-Karawi said, in an interview with Al-Maalouma, that "the Parliamentary Finance Committee is working around the clock in order to resolve the budget items after conducting a long series of hosting ministers, directors and governors to find out the nature of the needs and the possibility of including them in the budget."

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 7:48 am