Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq And China Are Discussing Joint Cooperation In The Implementation Of Important Projects In Baghd

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq And China Are Discussing Joint Cooperation In The Implementation Of Important Projects In Baghd Empty Iraq And China Are Discussing Joint Cooperation In The Implementation Of Important Projects In Baghd

Post by Rocky Tue 23 May 2023, 5:21 am

Iraq And China Are Discussing Joint Cooperation In The Implementation Of Important Projects In Baghdad
    05/22/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Today, Monday, the Governor of Baghdad, Muhammad Jaber Al-Atta, discussed with a delegation from the Chinese National Construction Company, the promotion of joint cooperation in the implementation of important projects.
    He added, in a statement by the Baghdad governorate received by Earth News, that "the governor indicated during the meeting that the Baghdad local government is serious about implementing strategic projects that will improve the reality of services, taking into account dealing with solid companies in the implementation of important projects."
    He continued, "The meeting reviewed some of the topics and projects that are being held in the capital, including infrastructure projects and ways to upgrade them, as well as projects implemented by the Chinese company in the field of water and sewage treatment, waste recycling, and other projects.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 26 May 2024, 1:50 pm