Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After passing the budget... the oil and gas laws and the general census are on the parliament table

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After passing the budget... the oil and gas laws and the general census are on the parliament table Empty After passing the budget... the oil and gas laws and the general census are on the parliament table

Post by Rocky Mon 29 May 2023, 7:00 am

[size=52]After passing the budget... the oil and gas laws and the general census are on the parliament table[/size]
    • Today 13:49

• 2 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad..
    On Monday, the representative of the State of Law coalition, Muhammad al-Ziyadi, revealed the start of legal legislation for the general census of population and oil and gas, after voting on the draft federal budget law.
    In an interview with Al-Maalouma, Al-Ziyadi said, "The political forces set the priority of legal legislation for the general population census and oil and gas during the current session, after voting on the federal budget, because of their great impact on the political situation in Iraq."
    He added, "The oil and gas law is politically agreed upon before the government's approval, as the state administration coalition agreed in principle to approve it after passing the general budget."
    Al-Ziyadi pointed out, “The oil and gas law is strategic, as it will regulate the oil relationship between the provinces and between the federal government and between the latter and the Kurdistan region.”
    He pointed out that "the general population census law will also see the light after the completion of the process of approving the federal general budget."
    The share of the region and some of the paragraphs related to Kurdistan are still a matter of controversy, as they have become a stumbling block in the way of completing the budget and placing it on the agenda for the purpose of voting on it. Ended / 25 A.D

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:35 pm