Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic stresses the need for members of the House of Representatives to issue

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic stresses the need for members of the House of Representatives to issue Empty The President of the Republic stresses the need for members of the House of Representatives to issue

Post by Rocky Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:17 pm

[size=46]The President of the Republic stresses the need for members of the House of Representatives to issue a clear and final decision on approving the budget[/size]
    Iraq
    11:44 - 2023-06-07
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, the President of the Republic, Dr. Abdel Latif Jamal Rashid, stressed the need for members of the House of Representatives to issue a clear and final decision regarding approving the budget.

A statement by the Presidency of the Republic stated, "Our people are following with interest the approval of the budget as an important step towards securing the requirements of construction and reconstruction in our country and initiating the implementation of development and completing the services needed by various cities and provinces," welcoming "the convening of the House of Representatives session tomorrow, Thursday, in order to approve the budget."

He added, "We appreciate the efforts of the Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives to advance towards the completion of approving the budget, as we will work to approve it," stressing that "any delay would hinder the government's work and activities, and would harm the needs of citizens."

He continued, "We are waiting for the members of Parliament to make a clear and final decision regarding approving the budget in order to meet the major responsibilities and tasks that must be carried out in a way that meets the aspirations of the people, raises the standard of living and services, and ensures effective implementation of the budget's provisions in development and reconstruction plans."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 2:18 am