Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Developing banking operations at a meeting table between the Trade Bank of Iraq and 'GB' Morgan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Developing banking operations at a meeting table between the Trade Bank of Iraq and 'GB' Morgan Empty Developing banking operations at a meeting table between the Trade Bank of Iraq and 'GB' Morgan

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Jun 2023, 2:30 pm

Developing banking operations at a meeting table between the Trade Bank of Iraq and 'GB' Morgan

[ltr]2023.06.11 - 19:38[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=16]like[size=16]0 
    [/size][/size]

Baghdad - people   
    Today, Sunday, the Iraqi Trade Bank and JP Morgan discussed developing the mechanism of banking operations carried out by the Iraqi Trade Bank through JP Morgan.   

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

The bank’s media expert, Aqil Al-Shuwaili, said in a statement, which “NAS” received a copy of, (June 11, 2023), that “the President of the Iraqi Trade Bank and Chairman of the Board of Directors, Bilal Sabah Al-Hamdani, met with the Vice President of JP Morgan Bank (JP Morgan) Daniel Zeliko and the accompanying delegation. him and a number of the bank's advanced team.  

He added that "the two parties deliberated about the long practical relationship that binds the two banks and ways to develop the mechanism of banking operations in general, which is implemented by the Iraqi Trade Bank through JPMorgan Bank."  

And he continued, "Our bank seeks to provide all facilities for foreign trade financing operations, in addition to supporting and developing industrial and service projects and providing banking services to government institutions and private sector companies in support of the directives of Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani to advance the country's economy, and to ensure that the best services are provided to the Iraqi citizen according to the best standards." Available methods and means within international standards, which will reflect positively on the Iraqi economy.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 10:38 am