Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is on the verge of a drought crisis, and Turkey is manipulating the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is on the verge of a drought crisis, and Turkey is manipulating the  Empty Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is on the verge of a drought crisis, and Turkey is manipulating the

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Jun 2023, 4:57 am

Parliamentary agriculture: Iraq is on the verge of a drought crisis, and Turkey is manipulating the file

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Parliament's Agriculture and Water Committee warned of a rapid and widespread exacerbation of the water crisis, and while urging the government to use "more severe" methods in dealing with neighboring countries, especially Turkey, which manipulates the water file, it called for Iraq to confront Turkey with economic and commercial files. To resolve the major crisis that can only be resolved through diplomatic negotiations.  
    A member of the Parliamentary Agriculture and Water Committee, Rafik Al-Salhi, said in an interview with the official newspaper, followed by “Al-Iqtisad News”, that “there is a difficult water crisis, and despite the approval of the budget that allocated funds to the Ministry of Water Resources, the issue is not a matter of money, but rather a political issue, and therefore committees must be formed from My presidency, ministers, defense and agriculture, and negotiating with neighboring countries and stakeholders in this regard.  
    Al-Salhi added, "There are political pressures in this regard, and Iraq must negotiate with Turkey within the limits of the files of the economic side, because there are more than twenty trillion dinars, the value of trade exchange between the two countries, and it must be dealt with on this basis," noting that "the prime minister visited Turkey, but there were Double water releases for a period of thirty days only, which is not sufficient.  
    Al-Salihi explained that "Iraq is on the verge of a crisis, drought or great water scarcity, expressing his hope that the government will negotiate with Turkey or deal economically to increase the intensity and seriousness of the negotiation."  

Views 22
    Added 06/19/2023 - 10:02 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 1:24 am