Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Organized crime reveals new secrets about the dollar trade.. "There are detainees"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Organized crime reveals new secrets about the dollar trade.. "There are detainees" Empty Organized crime reveals new secrets about the dollar trade.. "There are detainees"

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jul 2023, 4:53 am

Organized crime reveals new secrets about the dollar trade.. "There are detainees"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The Director of Organized Crime Operations at the Ministry of Interior, Brigadier General Hussein Al-Tamimi, revealed new secrets related to the trade of foreign currency (the dollar) in the local (parallel) markets.
    Al-Tamimi said in a televised statement this evening, "50 companies in the provinces and Baghdad were seized in violation of the Central Bank of Iraq's regulations in selling dollars and foreign currency, and legal measures were taken against them."
    He added, "We also caught the owners of malls and residential complexes who charge rents from their occupants in dollars, and they were held accountable according to the law."
    Al-Tamimi predicted that "the dollar's exchange rate will decline after accounting for persons trading in currency outside the electronic system of the Central Bank."
    It is noteworthy that the local markets are witnessing a rise in the exchange rate of the dollar, as it sometimes reaches 1490 dinars per dollar, while the official price set by the state is 132 thousand dinars per hundred dollars.
    Economists blame speculators behind the rise in the exchange rate.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 10:44 pm