Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An international trend to invest Iraqi gas, and the graduates file tops the discussions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An international trend to invest Iraqi gas, and the graduates file tops the discussions Empty An international trend to invest Iraqi gas, and the graduates file tops the discussions

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jul 2023, 5:55 am

[size=45][size=41]An international trend to invest Iraqi gas, and the graduates file tops the discussions[/size]
     16 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee, Kazem Al-Touki, confirmed that global attention is directed towards the countries of the Middle East and Iraq in particular with regard to gas projects, pointing to the importance of prioritizing Iraqi labor in future projects in gas or oil fields in general.
    Al-Touki said in a press interview seen by “Takadum” that “the entry of investors into the oil and gas fields needs to put in place mechanisms and controls through research with companies to employ the Iraqi workforce from graduates and other staffs.”
    He added, "There are countries that require that foreign cadres working for them be highly experienced, in order to qualify the cadres of the donor country for investment, in order to be qualified to hold projects and assume responsibility for them in the coming years."
    And Al-Touki said, "The next stage will witness the launch of natural gas investment projects, which represent a great opportunity for Iraqis to operate in these fields."
    He pointed out that "attention is currently directed towards the Middle East, including Iraq, in investing in the gas file as a result of the ongoing Russian-Ukrainian war."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 5:01 pm