Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Because of the "money empires"...a civil organization expects two-thirds of the voters in Diyala to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Because of the "money empires"...a civil organization expects two-thirds of the voters in Diyala to  Empty Because of the "money empires"...a civil organization expects two-thirds of the voters in Diyala to

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Jul 2023, 4:50 am

[size=45][size=41]Because of the "money empires"...a civil organization expects two-thirds of the voters in Diyala to turn away[/size]
     18 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Diyala Organization for Human Rights, one of the most well-known organizations in the province concerned with elections, expected on Friday a great reluctance to participate in the upcoming local elections due to the influence of “the empires of political money and electoral leadership.”
    According to local street surveys and surveys, more than 70% of the population in Diyala are reluctant to participate in the elections because of the influence of the financial and electoral empires in the province, and their dominance over the entire parliamentary and local electoral process, according to the director of the organization, Talib Hussein Al-Khazraji, who said in a press interview, “I have seen It is "progress".
    Al-Khazraji said, “The large and experienced forces began to involve their brothers and relatives in the upcoming local elections, to protect political money and hold the legislative authority, whether in Parliament or the governorate, and to protect interests in various ways,” pointing out that “Diyala witnessed after the 2010 elections a large inflation of financial empires that are still dominate the political and electoral arena.
    Al-Khazraji suggested that the electoral participation rates ranged between 15% tribal, 5% partisan, and 5% purchase of receivables by money and arms mafias,” noting that “the weapon of buying receivables proved largely unsuccessful during the previous elections and caused many votes to be burned due to voting for more than one candidate from Before those whose receivables were bought and they received sums of money.”
    Regarding the map of the next Diyala provincial council, between Shiites and Sunnis, al-Khazraji explained, “The matter is unknown and has not been decided yet, due to the inability of many electoral lists to reach the electoral threshold after the reduction of the provincial council and the approved electoral law.”
    The Diyala Council is scheduled to include 15 seats in the local council elections scheduled for December 18, after it had 29 seats during the electoral cycles between 2005 and 2019.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 5:34 am