Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Aajl..alebadi return to Iraq after the conclusion of his visit to the United States lasted for days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Aajl..alebadi return to Iraq after the conclusion of his visit to the United States lasted for days Empty Aajl..alebadi return to Iraq after the conclusion of his visit to the United States lasted for days

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Sep 2014, 6:50 am

Aajl..alebadi return to Iraq after the conclusion of his visit to the United States lasted for days

[Baghdad-where]
    Prime Minister returned to Iraq, Haider Abadi Friday evening after the conclusion of his visit to the United States as long as several days.
    The Abadi arrived in New York City last Tuesday in an official visit lasted four days where he met President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden.
    Abadi and participated in a rare emergency session of the UN Security Council, headed by Obama and the presence of heads of state allocated about Iraq's security and adopted a decree in which the flow of the fight against terrorists.
    As Abadi said during the meeting that "Iraq represents a cornerstone in defeating al Daash" and urged "the international community to support Iraq's military and humanitarian in its war against terrorism in order to preserve its sovereignty."
    Abadi also met on the sidelines of the meeting of the General Assembly of the United Nations a number of leaders of Arab and foreign countries and discussed with them bilateral relations and international support in the fight against Alarhab.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Aajl..alebadi return to Iraq after the conclusion of his visit to the United States lasted for days Empty Re: Aajl..alebadi return to Iraq after the conclusion of his visit to the United States lasted for days

Post by Neno Sat 27 Sep 2014, 9:29 am

Iraq military alone, lol, I doubt that

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 11:33 pm