Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: The benefits of the offered bank loans are exhausting for the citizen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: The benefits of the offered bank loans are exhausting for the citizen Empty Economist: The benefits of the offered bank loans are exhausting for the citizen

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jul 2023, 3:13 pm

[size=45][size=41]Economist: The benefits of the offered bank loans are exhausting for the citizen[/size]
     4 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The economist, Basem Jamil Antoine, confirmed that the benefits of the loans currently offered exhaust the citizen and make him reluctant to deal with banks, while he indicated that the housing crisis is not a citizen's crisis, but rather a government crisis as a result of wrong policies over forty years.
    Antoine said in a press interview seen by Taqaddam, “The benefits of housing loans must be different from other operating loans, as the benefits of the upper limit should not exceed 4%, because these loans relieve the state, the government, and the Ministry of Finance, by giving the citizen part of it, as was approved.” In the Iraqi Bank, interest does not exceed 4%, and at intervals.
    He continued, "The loans currently offered exhaust the citizen and make him reluctant to deal with banks because we suffer from a problem in the housing crisis, and the citizen needs to relieve him by not burdening him with restrictions."
    He added, "The requests and benefits are insurmountable, and the Ministry of Finance and the Prime Minister must reconsider these loans and interests, as the country's budget exceeds 200 trillion. It is not possible for the government not to bear part of these benefits to alleviate the burden of the citizen."
    Antoine pointed out that "the current housing crisis is not a citizen's crisis, but rather a government crisis as a result of wrong policies that the country has passed over the past forty years."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 8:43 am