Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economist rules out approving the oil and gas law.. and the region accuses Baghdad of trying to i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economist rules out approving the oil and gas law.. and the region accuses Baghdad of trying to i Empty An economist rules out approving the oil and gas law.. and the region accuses Baghdad of trying to i

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2023, 5:16 am

[size=45][size=41]An economist rules out approving the oil and gas law.. and the region accuses Baghdad of trying to impose centralization[/size]
     17 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Oil expert Mazen Al-Aboudi confirmed that the oil and gas law is one of the most controversial laws and is the backbone of all disputes between the region and the federal government, ruling out the possibility of passing it soon, ruling out the possibility of its approval soon.
    Al-Aboudi said in a press interview seen by Taqaddam that “there is difficulty in passing the law, and it is not as some imagine,” noting that “the real dilemma behind the delay in its approval is who has the right to invest, revenues, and management.”
    He added, "The investment law in the Kurdistan region differs from the federal law, and the licensing rounds are also different," ruling out "the possibility of its approval simply and easily."
    The Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee pledged passing the oil law to achieving consensus and removing many obstacles, and urged seeking to create the appropriate environment to solve some of the accumulated problems to advance the legislation of the law during the current parliamentary session.
    And the Kurdistan Regional Government returned to accuse the federal government of trying to impose centralization through its insistence on managing the region's oil.
    “The Iraqi government claims that the Kurdistan region does not know how to control the oil file and spend its financial revenues,” said the Minister of Awqaf and Religious Affairs in the Kurdistan Region, Peshtuan Sadiq, in a speech he delivered among crowds of clerics in the administration of the Soran region.
    The Kurdish minister regrets that “federalism has not been achieved in any way.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 10:17 am