Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

IRAQ RECEIVES CLOSE SUPPORT TO JOINING THE CONVENTION ON THE HAGUE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

IRAQ RECEIVES CLOSE SUPPORT TO JOINING THE CONVENTION ON THE HAGUE Empty IRAQ RECEIVES CLOSE SUPPORT TO JOINING THE CONVENTION ON THE HAGUE

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Sep 2014, 4:14 pm

IRAQ RECEIVES CLOSE SUPPORT TO JOINING THE CONVENTION ON THE HAGUE

Editor Ghassan Hamid, Mohammed Shafiq - Monday, April 14, 2014 18:53

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    Announced the Ministry of Foreign Affairs , on Monday, Iraq received support for its accession to the Convention on the Hague on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction.

The ministry said in a statement seen by "Alsumaria News", that he "was held at the headquarters of the Academy of the Peace Palace in The Hague to celebrate the countries that have recently joined, including the Republic of Iraq to the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction in the presence of a number of ambassadors and representatives of countries accredited in The Hague. "

The statement added that "Joseph Damoaso Chairman of the Department of Treaties in the Dutch Foreign him to the Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq in The Hague, Dr. Saad Abdul Majid document support joining the Government of Iraq to the Convention attached to the text of the Convention", pointing out that "Joseph gave his thanks to the Government of Iraq for its seriousness and its commitment to the agreements that guarantee the rights of the family and child and is working to strengthen the foundations of the democratic system.

A statement from the Foreign Iraq's ambassador in The Hague as saying that "Iraq's accession to this agreement reflects the image of the new Iraq, and his belief in the principles of justice and international peace."

The Iraqi Council of Representatives votes in (the second of November 2013) on Iraq's accession to the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 1:29 pm