Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Soon.. The Turkish Foreign Minister arrives in Baghdad to prepare the water file for Erdogan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Soon.. The Turkish Foreign Minister arrives in Baghdad to prepare the water file for Erdogan Empty Soon.. The Turkish Foreign Minister arrives in Baghdad to prepare the water file for Erdogan

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Aug 2023, 5:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Soon.. The Turkish Foreign Minister arrives in Baghdad to prepare the water file for Erdogan[/size]
    • Today 11:41

Information / Baghdad.. 
    The Parliamentary Agriculture and Water Committee confirmed, on Sunday, that Turkish Foreign Minister Hakan Fidan will visit the capital, Baghdad, to discuss the water file with Iraq.
    Committee member MP Rafiq al-Salhi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, "The pressure exerted by the government on the Turkish side resulted in preparing a schedule for the visit of Turkish technical delegations, which will be followed early next month by a visit by the Turkish Foreign Minister to prepare an integrated file for Turkish President Erdogan."
    Al-Salihi added, "The state of drought from which all the provinces of Iraq suffer as a result of the construction and filling of Turkish dams has greatly affected the reality of the irrigation sector in the country, and thus turned millions of acres into barren land, in addition to the destruction of livestock and the migration of hundreds of families."
    He pointed out, "The Parliamentary Committee is constantly cooperating with the government in order to put pressure on the Turkish side to find the necessary solutions to the drought problem."
    On June 26, the government spokesman announced an expected visit by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to the capital, Baghdad, to hold talks with Iraqi officials. Ended / 25 pm

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 1:45 am