Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An accused steals nine billion dinars from a government bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An accused steals nine billion dinars from a government bank Empty An accused steals nine billion dinars from a government bank

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Aug 2023, 6:58 am

[size=38]An accused steals nine billion dinars from a government bank[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

August 22, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk Al-Hadath: The Federal Integrity Commission announced the issuance of (6) sentences in absentia that imposed a term of imprisonment of (42) years against a customer of a government bank. For stealing about nine billion dinars.
    The Legal Department of the Commission indicated that the Rusafa Criminal Court, which is specialized in examining cases of integrity, issued (6) sentences in absentia, with a total of (42) years in prison, against a customer of Al-Rafidain Bank. For stealing an amount of (8,985,000,000) billion dinars by issuing checks in agreement with other defendants whose cases were separated, noting that among them were employees of a branch of Al-Rafidain Bank in Baghdad.
    The department added, indicating that the amounts were deposited in the accused’s account in (4) banks, and withdrawn without the bank sending notices to the banks from which the amounts were withdrawn regarding the existence of a balance in the customer’s account covering the amount of the checks to clear it.
    She explained that the court, as a result of the available evidence and evidence, as well as the convict's escape from justice; I found it sufficient and convincing to criminalize him, based on the provisions of Article (444 / Fourth and Eleventh) of the Penal Code, in association with Articles (47, 48 and 49) thereof, and the rulings issued against the fugitive convict also included support for seizing his movable and immovable money, and giving the affected party the right to request Compensation if the decision becomes final
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 12:24 pm