Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Babel prepares a supplementary budget for the completion of projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Babel prepares a supplementary budget for the completion of projects Empty Babel prepares a supplementary budget for the completion of projects

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Aug 2023, 5:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Babel prepares a supplementary budget for the completion of projects[/size]
    • Today 09:06

• 1 shares

Information / Baghdad..
    The local government in Babil prepared a supplementary budget project due to the financial deficit in some departments of the province.
    The financial assistant to the governor of Babylon, Ahmed Al-Kaabi, said in a statement reported by Al-Sabah newspaper, seen by Al-Maaloumah, that the governorate departments worked in accordance with the law in the financial expenditure, which is 1/12 of last year, but we were surprised by the reduction in financial allocations for this year.
    And he indicated that the local government in Babil developed an action plan with the Ministry of Finance to discuss the financial deficit in some departments of the province, indicating that the local government held a meeting with department directors to discuss the deficit and the mechanism for addressing it, describing at the same time the current year's budget as not ambitious.
    Al-Kaabi called on the provincial administrations to hold an expanded meeting with the Ministry of Finance to discuss the general budget, especially after approving the first budget for three years, in addition to the importance of starting to prepare the budget at the end of the sixth month of each year and completing it at the end of the tenth month, and this did not happen because of the country’s situation and political tensions. It is noteworthy that the governorate has a significant shortage of services in various sectors, including sanitation, as the total service in the city is approximately 5 percent.

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 12:57 pm