Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Interior announces the end of the security plan for the Arbaeen visit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Interior announces the end of the security plan for the Arbaeen visit Empty The Minister of Interior announces the end of the security plan for the Arbaeen visit

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Sep 2023, 5:07 am

The Minister of Interior announces the end of the security plan for the Arbaeen visit
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday (September 7, 2023), the Minister of Interior, Abd al-Amir al-Shammari, announced the end of the security plan for the Arbaeen pilgrimage, and the return of the sectors to normal after the end of the state of alert (C).
    Yesterday, Wednesday, (September 6, 2023), the al-Abbas's (p) Holy Shrine announced that the number of Arbaeen pilgrims in the holy city of Karbala exceeded 22 million.
    The shrine stated, in a statement received by "Baghdad Today", that "the numbers of visitors were documented by the electronic counting system for those coming to the main entrances to the holy city of Karbala by the Communications Division of the al-Abbas's (p) holy shrine, for the eighth year in a row, and the analytical and statistical documentation of the rest of the services in the holy city of Karbala from Al-Kafeel Center for Information and Statistical Studies.
    And she indicated, "The number of visitors received by the holy city of Karbala for the period from the 1st of Safar al-Khair until 12:00 noon on the 20th of Safar al-Khair according to the electronic counting system and at four main entrances: (Baghdad) - Karbala, Najaf - Karbala, Babylon - Karbala Husseiniya - Karbala) for this year, about twenty-two million and nineteen thousand, one hundred and forty-six visitors
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 9:37 pm