Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Observers: The rise of the dollar will not stop, and most travelers resort to the parallel market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Observers: The rise of the dollar will not stop, and most travelers resort to the parallel market Empty Observers: The rise of the dollar will not stop, and most travelers resort to the parallel market

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Sep 2023, 3:07 pm

[rtl][size=33]Observers: The rise of the dollar will not stop, and most travelers resort to the parallel market[/size][/rtl]

[rtl]WRITTEN BY: SOCIAL BAGHDAD[/rtl]

• 09-21-2023

[rtl]The dollar exchange rates in local markets witnessed unstable jumps until they approached 160 thousand dinars for every 100 dollars, in conjunction with information about American intentions to impose sanctions on new banks that do not comply with the conditions for transferring and financing trade using the dollar.
    Experts said that the rise of the dollar will not stop for several reasons, including the fact that ninety percent of travelers outside the country resort to the parallel market to secure the dollar due to the complexities and ambiguity of the procedures, pointing out that the number of travelers is not small and they constitute a pressure factor on the parallel market because the purchase rate is estimated at millions of dollars daily, which means An increase in demand amid a limited supply, which leads to a gradual rise in the exchange rate. They also explained that the rise of the dollar means an increase in prices and thus draining the pockets of the simple people who are directly affected, in addition to the presence of more than ten percent who are at risk of poverty in all governorates. 11
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 3:23 am