Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chambers of Commerce: The parallel market for the dollar will reach record levels

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chambers of Commerce: The parallel market for the dollar will reach record levels Empty Chambers of Commerce: The parallel market for the dollar will reach record levels

Post by Rocky Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:18 am

[size=45][size=41]Chambers of Commerce: The parallel market for the dollar will reach record levels[/size]
     1 hour ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Chambers of Commerce confirmed that the parallel market price will reach 200 thousand dinars for every 100 dollars due to the unrest.
    The head of the Chambers of Commerce in Diyala, Muhammad Al-Tamimi, said in a press interview seen by “Taqaddam” that “dollarization still attracts a large portion of transactions in Iraqi markets, including the buying and selling of cars, not to mention the loss of the presence of most national industries, which puts pressure on foreign imports in hard currency.”
    He added, “The parallel market for selling the dollar may rise to 200,000 dinars for every $100 for three reasons, the first of which is the continued pressure on withdrawing the dollar along with the budget pressure on the ministries and the start of reviving large projects that require materials of which 75% are imported, not to mention errors in granting travelers their shares from the sale.” The dollar is at government prices, forcing them to buy directly from the parallel market.”
    He pointed out that “the parallel market needs a comprehensive vision that determines the mechanisms for pushing prices down while providing food and medicines at appropriate prices that prevent the poor from being harmed by any further wave of rise.”
    The parallel market for selling the dollar is witnessing instability in light of speculation that emerges from time to time, leading to raising prices higher.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 2:11 am