Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chambers of Commerce expects the dollar to rise in the coming days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chambers of Commerce expects the dollar to rise in the coming days Empty Chambers of Commerce expects the dollar to rise in the coming days

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Oct 2023, 7:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Chambers of Commerce expects the dollar to rise in the coming days[/size]
    • Today 14:04

Information / Baghdad..
     On Wednesday, the Chambers of Commerce expected a rise in the dollar exchange rate for three reasons.
    The head of the Chambers of Commerce in Diyala, Muhammad Al-Tamimi, said in an interview with Al-Ma’louma, “The reality of the situation indicates that the dollar exchange market is unstable and is currently fluctuating according to specific rates, but all indicators push for its rise as pressure continues on the parallel market.”
    He added, "Three reasons behind the dollar's rise are purchases by multiple segments for travel, buying vehicles, paying off debts, or for the purpose of tourism," pointing out that "all the government's efforts to secure currency for travelers are tainted by corruption in light of the inability of many to afford it." Securing the dollar despite submitting all the papers.”
    He pointed out that "the parallel market has become a de facto refuge for travelers because obtaining the dollar is difficult and complicated due to bureaucratic procedures, and there are negatives that require scrutiny and investigation at the same time to find out where the money allocated from the currency goes."
    The dollar exchange market is witnessing fluctuation in its prices, but it is still far from the prices officially set by the Central Bank of Iraq.

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 10:54 am