Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ceyhan Oil Line.. Türkiye seeks to force Iraq to concede, while the region stands by and watches

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ceyhan Oil Line.. Türkiye seeks to force Iraq to concede, while the region stands by and watches Empty Ceyhan Oil Line.. Türkiye seeks to force Iraq to concede, while the region stands by and watches

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Oct 2023, 5:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Ceyhan Oil Line.. Türkiye seeks to force Iraq to concede, while the region stands by and watches[/size]
    • Today 11:11

Information / Baghdad... 
    A member of the anti-Turkey Tafakri Azadi movement, Luqman Hassan, confirmed that Turkey is seeking to drag Iraq towards giving up its lawsuits against it, especially with regard to oil export funds and the fine imposed on it by the Paris court. 
    Hassan told Al-Maalouma, “The Kurdistan Democratic Party and the leaders in this party do not lack anything in terms of life related to power, economy, and security, and therefore their situation is normal, whether by exporting oil through Turkey or continuing to stop it.” 
    He added, "Turkey is seeking to pump oil at the expense of its opponents, represented by the Iraqi government and the Shiite parties, by responding to its demands to waive the Paris court case and the fine imposed on it, amounting to one billion and 500 million dollars." 
    He stated that "Turkey is seeking to drag Iraq towards giving up its calls towards it, especially since there are calls after 2018 until 2023, and the Iraqi government has the right to file a lawsuit to demand Turkey's funds for exports in this period and before." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:54 pm