Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

(Riyada) initiative...the dreams of young people await loans and warnings of the control of powerful

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

(Riyada) initiative...the dreams of young people await loans and warnings of the control of powerful Empty (Riyada) initiative...the dreams of young people await loans and warnings of the control of powerful

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Oct 2023, 4:03 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52](Riyada) initiative...the dreams of young people await loans and warnings of the control of powerful people[/size]

[size=45]Mustafa Mounir[/size]
    [size=45]The young man, Hussein Ali (22 years old), is waiting for government agencies to grant him a loan from the “Riyada” initiative designated for youth projects. However, what Ali faces is the government’s “procrastination” in providing a loan for the project he aspires to establish after passing the initiative’s qualification course.[/size]
    [size=45]Ali said in an interview with (Al Mada), “I completed the special course of the Reyada Initiative project within the first batch two months ago, and until now the application form for obtaining the project loan has not been opened.”[/size]
    [size=45]He adds, “When we ask them about the timing of the loans, those in charge of the training courses tell us when all of the initiative’s courses are finished.”[/size]
    [size=45]Hussein continues, “I appeal to the concerned authorities to facilitate the procedures for granting loans and not to procrastinate with them.”[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, the young man, Muhammad Hassan (26 years old), sees the Reyada Initiative project as being dedicated to supporting “trainers and improving the government’s image in front of the media cameras,” describing it as “false and unfair to the youth,” (as he put it).[/size]
    [size=45]Hassan said in an interview with Al Mada: “The initiative is to support trainers, improve their image, take memorial photos of them and publish them to support the parties responsible for the initiative and improve the image of the government that has been unable to provide real job opportunities.”[/size]
    [size=45]He continues, “Since I graduated from the university and obtained my bachelor’s degree, I have been dreaming of a job that values ​​my ideas within the academic specialty I studied at the university.”[/size]
    [size=45]For his part, economic affairs researcher Nabil Jabbar Al-Ali said in an interview with (Al-Mada), “There is a new type of previous government measures, which is the establishment of a small bank called (Al-Riyadah Bank) that will be the body responsible for granting financial loans to young people.”[/size]
    [size=45]He continues, “The new procedure for establishing the aforementioned bank protects the state’s funds and prevents their exploitation by political parties because these funds will be confined to one bank, and in the event of any exploitation of them, the defect will be diagnosed by one department affiliated with the Central Bank.”[/size]
    [size=45]Last March, Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani announced the launch of the Riyada Development and Employment Initiative concerned with “supporting groups of students and youth, empowering them, and developing their creative energies, in order to obtain decent opportunities in the labor market and create an effective economic movement,” according to a statement from his media office.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 7:50 am