Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance reveals the reasons for the delay in launching the 2023 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance reveals the reasons for the delay in launching the 2023 budget Empty Parliamentary Finance reveals the reasons for the delay in launching the 2023 budget

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Oct 2023, 4:36 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Finance reveals the reasons for the delay in launching the 2023 budget[/size]
    Economy
    11:33 - 2023-10-12
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee explained the reasons for the delay in launching the 2023 budget, despite two months having passed since the publication of instructions for its implementation and its arrival to the ministries and governorates.
    Committee member Moeen Al-Kadhimi said that last week, the Minister of Planning and the governors were hosted to discuss the delay in launching budget funding and distributing it to the ministries.
    He added that the Federal Ministry of Finance was supposed to begin releasing the budget to the ministries during the next week, indicating that the ministry does not have sufficient financial liquidity to cover the launch of the budget.
    He pointed out that there is a problem facing the ministry due to problems related to purchasing the dollar and the fluctuation of the exchange rate, pointing out that the Iraqi currency is stored in homes and citizens are afraid of the fluctuation of the exchange rate.
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed that the committee will host the Federal Minister of Finance and the Regional Minister of Finance, to find out all the budget problems in general.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 1:35 am