Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Department of Roads and Bridges sets the date for the opening of a package of projects to addres

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Department of Roads and Bridges sets the date for the opening of a package of projects to addres Empty The Department of Roads and Bridges sets the date for the opening of a package of projects to addres

Post by Rocky Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:29 am

The Department of Roads and Bridges sets the date for the opening of a package of projects to address traffic congestion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Director General of the Roads and Bridges Department at the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Municipalities, Hussein Jassim Kazem, announced the existence of new projects to relieve traffic congestion, which will be launched at the beginning of next year. 
    Kazem said, "11 projects within the bottleneck removal package are operating inside Baghdad, while two projects are in the process of preparing initial designs, and two others are in the contracting phase." 
    He stressed that the project to connect the two-story bridge with the Suspension Bridge suffers from problems, including land acquisitions, but work on it will begin within two weeks, indicating that we have projects that will be completed within 3 or 4 months, including the bridge project at the intersection of the College of Fine Arts in Bab al-Muadham in central Baghdad, in addition to other projects. It is working 24 hours a day. 

Views 52
    Added 10/12/2023 - 10:26 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:09 am